Ambassadors and Our Team
Karen Darke MBE
– British Gold Paralympic Cyclist and Quest79 Founder
Karen is a British paralympic cyclist, paratriathlete, adventurer and author. She competed at the 2016 Rio Paralympics winning Gold in the Women’s road time trial, following her success in the 2012 London Paralympics winning a silver medal in the Women’s road time trial H1-2.
We’re delighted to be collaborating with Karen’s Quest79 project and World Jenny’s Day numbers 7&9.
Emma-Jane Taylor (Queen’s Award)
– Radio Presenter, Keynote & TEDx Speaker and Activist
Emma-Jane is an Author, Child Sex Abuse Activist, TEDx speaker and successful businesswoman.
She uses her own powerful story to create thought-provoking conversations around the world, that many want to hide away from – emmajanetaylor.com
– 16-year old International Speaker, Actress, Presenter and Content Creator
Vanessa is also known as “Inspiring Vanessa” for showing her passion for helping and motivating others.
Since the early age of 9, Vanessa fell in love with public speaking and began delivering inspirational messages, involving herself in charitable events, raising money for an orphanage in Kenya, delivering talks at schools in UK, New York, Qatar and Dubai and supporting the homeless around the world.
Vanessa’s message is to encourage young people, and has done so when speaking at schools to audiences aged between 11 to 16.
As a role model to many, Vanessa was placed in the Top 20 Female Speakers of 2021 by Great British Speakers as well as being made the recipient of the 2021 Diana Award.
– British Actor, Standup Comedian & Netflix Producer
Kev is a British-Armenian comedian. He has performed around the world from Las Vegas, New York City, Los Angeles and Toronto to Dubai, Oman and Australia. Orkian has been compared to the likes of Victor Borge, Les Dawson and Dudley Moore.
– TV Personality | Performance Coach to Athletes & Sporting Professionals | Bestselling Author, Podcaster and Speaker
Pete Cohen specialises in helping people create their fantastic future. He is the founder of The Mi365 Coaching.
– British Golfer, Influencer, Presenter and Model
Having grown up on a golf course and started golf at a very young age, Bella has been immersed in the golfing world her whole life. She travels the world playing golf courses, presenting behind the scenes at professional golf competitions, as well as promoting a healthy lifestyle to her followers.
Meet our Team
– Founder & Producer of World Jenny’s Day
- Founder/Specialist of The Epiphany Process
- Executive Producer & Director – World Jenny’s Day 2020, 2021, 2022
- Executive Producer & Director – World Jenny’s Day 2023
– Co-Executive Producer
- Award-winning Singer, Songwriter & Performer
- Producer – WOHA Awards
- Producer – World Jenny’s Day 2022
Dr Jacalyn Kerbeck
- Founder/President USA Global TV & Radio
- Network Channel – World Jenny’s Day 2022
- Corporate Incentives, Events & Meetings
- Leadership Conference – BUPA
- UK Agent – MGM Resorts & Casinos Las Vegas
Wilna du Plessis
- Virtual Assistant
- Web Development
- TV & Radio
- Red Carpet Host
- Graphics World Jenny’s Day 2022 & 2023
- Graphics WOHA Awards 2022
Chris & Janine Angell
- Cycle Safari Organiser
- Cycle Safaris in 7 African Countries
- Cycle Safaris UAE/Oman & Australia
- Creating, Implementing and Producing On-site virtual and hybrid events
Derek (Tommo) Thompson
- BBC, ITV & Channel 4 Sports Announcer
- Wikipedia Link
- DJ, Radio Presenter, Pro Voice Artist, Public Speaker, Broadcast Skills and Podcasting Educator
- Ex Captial Radio and Radio Jackie DJ